<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

hey, long time no see, y'all!

well, today is the first day of my jobless week...i've accepted a position at a small software company which begins next week, and have left my old position at the Giant State Agency, so here i am, still in my pajamas, alternately working on a project and putzing around on the internet.

i've put my internet time to good use by taking a personality test:

INFP - "Questor". High capacity for caring. Emotional face to the world. High sense of honor derived from internal values. 4.4% of total population.
Take Free Jung Personality Test
personality tests by similarminds.com


am i surprised? not really. i guess these things really are set for life...i took one of these tests 10 years ago and came out ENFP. it's the middle two traits that are supposed to really remain rock-solid throughout your life, so i've heard...and i tend to flip between E and I many times during any given day.

now i just gotta find out if i'm ADD, and all my problems will be solved, right?


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com